- UV disinfection of HVAC coils. Keeps the coil clean of bio-film and mold growth.
Incorporated in the GSA Standards for the Public Buildings: “UV-C emitters / lamps shall be incorporated downstream of all
cooling coils and drain pans to control airborne and surface microbial growth
- HVAC air-stream disinfection. High Output UV lamps designed
specifically for the cold and fast-moving air in the HVAC air ducts. EPA
- In-room UV fixtures – direct air and surface and indirect air
irradiation for Operating Rooms, labs, offices, etc.
- Portable UV – portable units, easy to carry to different
locations. Designed for a single room air irradiation. Utilize fans for air
circulation and enclosed UV lamps.
- Water UV disinfection – UV lamps in stainless steel chambers.